A blog about reviews of products that are less than 100 pesos, discounted products, listing of stores and directory, current promos and events

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Etude House Grand Sale!

Finally! The long wait is over!

Etude House Philippines will held their first ever GRAND SALE :) *happpyy!!

All items will be in 20% off.. Well not bad.. and also the Sale is for all Etude House branches!

I hope they will have enough stocks .. since I'll go there in the afternoon.. =0

The sale will run for 1 week (June 15-21, 2011)  (Gosh, it's also Payday tomorrow!?) I should ready my pen and paper to make a shopping list!

I also promised boyfie that I'll buy him somethin' (like love homme or anything that suits his skin) if the Grand Sale happens.. I'm sure he'll be glad to hear this too! <3 <3 <3

Photo courtsey of EH Phils.

I'm so excited for tomorrow! See you guys! <3

♥, Bel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...