Finally! I already have the 'Pink Membership Card' from Etude House!
You will get this if you are a first time customer and have purchased Php500 worth of items from Etude House. *NOTE: Department Stores are not included.
TIP: If you are buying more than Php500 worth of items from Etude for the first time, purchase first the first Php500 worth of items. Just tell it to the Sales Personnel and they will assist you (Just like I did :)) WHY? So that your points will be counted on your next purchase.
After you have paid your Php500 worth of items at the cashier counter, they will give you an application form in which you will need to fill up certain personal info (Name, Address, Contact No., Email) and they will give you this form.
For those who have lost their application forms and a newbie card holder like me, here are the quick details:
- The Pink Membership card shall NOT be replaced when lost. All rebates earned in the lost card shall be considered forfeited. The member shall re-apply for a new card and begin anew.
- Present your Pink membership Card to the cashier upon payment. No Card, no rebate.
- To earn rebate points, a customer must make purchase of at least Php100 in one single receipt.
- Cardholders get 2% rebate for a minimum purchase of Php100.
- Pink membership card is valid for 3 years
- Rebates earned by a cardholder who do not renew will be forfeited.
- Cardholders that have no purchase for 1 year period will be canceled and earned rebates will be forfeited.
For new current Pink Member Card holders, you can check your points here