HUMAN HEART NATURE NATURAL HAIR MASK ~ AVOCADO & GUGO BARK (JASMINE SCENT) ~
Damaged hair because of styling and the weather?
Give your hair a break and treat your hair and scalp with this hair mask from Human Heart Nature.
No more going to expensive salons, you can do this at the comfort of your home with less expense!
Human Heart Nature is a 100% Filipino-made product ~Proudly Pinoy~
Their products don't have harmful chemicals like Paraben, SLS etc. that are found in other commercial products.
The product's duration is only 12 months. Maybe because its ingredients are all Natural.
The smell is great!
Not that thick but creamy texture
Here is my HOW TO APPLY THIS HAIR MASK:
- Shampoo your hair
- Towel your hair but leave your hair damp
- Apply the hair mask (I suggest you apply it first on your scalp) Like the picture below.
4. Apply it to the rest of your hair
5. Massage your head/scalp
6. Use a shower cap or hot towel to cover your hair (I can't find my shower cap and I'm too lazy to use a hot towel so I just clipped my hair) I'll just do it next time, Spare Me! ;)
7. Leave on for 30 minutes or more to maximize the use
After rinse, it's easy to comb it (of course, hairfall can't be avoided). When it's already dry, my hair feels so soft and I love to touch it! My hair smells great too! Btw, while the mask is on my head, I love the cooling sensation it gives! But, inspite of that, I think, the 50g product is too expensive for a Php99 because it can only be used for 5 applications if your hair is short and 3 applications if your hair is long like mine. Maybe it's expensive because the ingredients are all natural. But, come to think of it, it is much less expensive compare to salons.
- Always wash your hair with cold water. Hot water may cause hairfall.
Use this once a week.
Where to Buy: dealers, online etc. Bought mine thru their site. It's www.humanheartnature.com
DISCLAIMER: Please test first if you are not allergic to the product. If you have a sensitive skin, consult first your dermatologist. If you experience swell, itching or irritation on skin, immediately stop using the product. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.
How about you? Have you tried this already? Share it and Follow me beauties:))