A blog about reviews of products that are less than 100 pesos, discounted products, listing of stores and directory, current promos and events

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Product Review: Human Heart Nature Strengthening Shampoo & Body Wash

HUMAN HEART NATURE STRENGTHENING SHAMPOO & BODY WASH (ALOE VERA, PEARL POWDER & PEPPERMINT)

Hairfall? Naaa.. We're both sharing the same problem. Sometimes I don't like to comb my hair anymore *cries.  Until I found this product, read some reviews from other users and now it's my time to prove if this is really true.


This product is not only a shampoo but also a body wash! Wow.. although I haven't tried it as a body wash. This is really great for travel purposes :D 2-in-1 (and very handy too)!

See the ingredients? Definitely no parabens, phthalates, SLS/SLES, formaldehyde or other toxic substances. 100% no harmful chemicals! Unlike other commercial products, they have these chemicals. So if you're going to buy a shampoo in the market, most of them contain these. And do you know that these chemicals may cause cancer? Yup that's right! I already read articles from the internet. You can search it too :o


Since it doesn't have harmful chemicals, the expiration date is after 12 months only. Maybe because it doesn't have a chemical that preserves the product. Hey, it's natural :D


There are two scents for the strengthening shampoo: Peppermint and Rosemary


The cap is somehow unique but sometimes it's hard to open it.


 The texture is kinda thick but not creamy.

 
 I like this product because:
  • They have small bottles of their products which is important in testing first the product before purchasing big bottles.
  • It's cheap for a natural product.
  • Proudly Philippine made. This product is also for export in US.
  • Handy (not bulky)
  • My hairfall is lessened. Before after washing my hair  with a commercial shampoo, I have a minimum hairfall of 20 hair strands. After using it, I only have a minimum of 10 strands after every wash.
  • I also noticed that my hair is growing fast.
What I don't like (this serves as a suggestion to the product)
  • The packaging is not that cute though. I hope they change it so that they can attract more customers.
  • When applied, it's not bubbly (mabula in Tagalog) unlike commercial shampoos. I guess that's because it has no chemicals. All natural so i think I can get a way with it:)
  • It's hard to comb it! (after bath when you're about to dry your hair) Waah. Good thing I also have their conditioner :D
  • I hope it's also available in the market/malls for easy access.

All in all I really recommend this. But try first if your skin is suitable to the product. Others are not used to natural products so sometimes it may cause them the other way around. But for me, it's really effective and I'm planning to purchase again in big bottle :) 

HOW TO USE?

1. Apply a small amount to wet hair.
2. Lather onto hair & scalp.
3. Rinse your hair.

TIP: 
  • Always wash your hair with cold water. Hot water may cause hairfall.
Use this everyday.
 
Regular Price:  Php39.75
Where to Buy: dealers, online etc. Bought mine thru their site. It's www.humanheartnature.com
Size/Weight: 50ml


DISCLAIMER: Please test first if you are not allergic to the product. If you have a sensitive skin, consult first your dermatologist. If you experience swell, itching or irritation on skin, immediately stop using the product. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

How about you? Have you tried this already? Share it and Follow me beauties:))

♥, Bel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...