A blog about reviews of products that are less than 100 pesos, discounted products, listing of stores and directory, current promos and events

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Etude House Silk Scarf Conditioner

Hello beautiful readers! How's your weekend? :) Since today is a holiday, I'm gonna give some time to do reviews here in my blog. I know you have waited so long for this one.

Ok, today I will be reviewing Etude House' Silk Scarf Conditioner. I have already made a review on Silk Scarf Shampoo

I got this from the set that I have purchased online. Click here to view
Let me start with one question: Do use conditioner everyday?
If you will ask me, honestly, I'm not very consistent in conditioning my hair everyday. There are times that I don't like to use a conditioner because:

  • time-consuming - I'm gonna be late at work
  • it's hard to wash it off - there are still residues/ soap/ conditioner left
  • at the end of the day, your hair feels sticky and you think that there are lots of dirt stuck in your hair.
  • and simply, you can survive without a conditioner when taking a bath.

But sometimes, when I have a lot of time to spend long minutes in the shower, I really include using a conditioner as a part of my ritual. As well as I feel like my hair is too dry (caused by the weather or shampoo), I find time to apply it at my hair.

We have different ways, but we only have one goal: To have a beautiful, shiny and smooth hair just like what we see in the shampoo/conditioner commercials. I know that sometimes, they are not true anymore. But hey, we should not stop trying until we find something that really work for us.

Now, let me share to you what I can say about this product. But first, I will give the product's brief description courtesy of course by EH.


DESCRIPTION

Silk Scarf Conditioner is an ultra nourishing, lightweight conditioner specially formulated with oil complex and floral scent to moisturize and detangle hair, leaving it silky soft, flower scented and with brilliant shine.

Etude never really disappoints us when it comes to packaging.


Properly sealed.


Texts in Korean. By the way, this bottle is only 30ml. Enough for 1 week use.


Maybe that's why it's called "Silk Scarf" because you will feel that your hair will become Silky and Light just like a Scarf. Just a guess! ;)


The texture is thicker than the shampoo. If you can see, it just stays on my finger. It does not drop/fall. Therefore, it is dense.


WHAT  LIKE:
  • It's not hard to wash it off, unlike other conditioners that I have tried.
  • The smell is nice (but BF doesn't like it, I don't know why??)
  • It really conditions your hair.
  • It's easy to comb your hair. 

WHAT I DON'T LIKE:
  • Nothing except its price. The price of its 300ml bottle is Php448, the same with the shampoo. And I guess, for me, it's a little bit pricey. Especially that my blog is entitled "Beauty and Budget" means being beautiful by spending less. 

I really suggest that Etude Philippines, should give samples to their valued customers for them to try it first. especially those who have sensitive skin or even normal skin. It's really hard for them to purchase a product that they don't know if it will work for them. Sometimes, if the product doesn't work for them, they usually sell it to others or they just give them to someone. We also know that Korean products are much expensive than commercial products that we usually see in the market (because of the quality and great effect and I really salute EH and other Korean brands for that). Especially nowadays, us consumers, must be wise enough to use our money to products that are worth it. 

Thank you for your time reading it, I just miss writing♥! 
♥, Bel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...