A blog about reviews of products that are less than 100 pesos, discounted products, listing of stores and directory, current promos and events

Monday, October 31, 2011

Human Heart Nature Tinted Lip Balm

Hello Guys! Here is my new favorite! 
I've mentioned before that I'm not used to wearing make-up everyday even at work. I'm just applying a moisturizer on my face and then voila! Or if my face is getting a bit oily, I'll just use a powder then I'm through. When it comes to my lips, I'm just using a lip balm to prevent my lips from being dry and flaky.

But sometimes, just a plain lip balm seems to get boring. I'm looking for something that is like a lipstick but it helps to moisturize your lips and doesn't feel so sticky. I wanted a lip balm that has a color or a tint! 

 So finally, my wish has come true <3


I've seen a lot of lip tint balms, but all of them are in containers which you have to use your finger in applying which is also I don't like because it seems to be messy and very unhygienic :( So I wanted it to on a stick that is easy to apply.


 What I also love about this one is its peppermint/menthol effect on your lips after applying. You will really feel the coolness that it gives to your lips which will really brighten up your mood just like me ;)


Not only that, plus the fact that this product is from Human Heart Nature, which means, this lip tint balm is 100% Natural and free from harmful chemicals! This product is really amazing for me. This product is not only good outside of your lips but also inside because of the natural ingredients which will make your lips moisturized and healthy!  


DID YOU KNOW THAT: This Tinted Lip Balm is only Php 74.75?!? Would you believe that? Unlike other products that cost way much higher than this *.*

Everything I'm looking for is already in this product! Btw, there are 3 shades but I've chosen the "Flame Kiss" which has a red tint (but don't worry, its not really that red) and also I got this for free from my last purchase (compensation) so thank you Human Heart Nature!  


Here is the picture of myself wearing the tinted lip balm. If you will notice, it's not that red but it's OK for me because I can wear this anytime of the day. It also gives a glossy effect which I also love (unlike other liquid lip tints that when applied, the color is uneven on your lips and just emphasize the dry parts of your lips).

 Thanks for reading!

 Human Heart Nature is located as 463 Commonwealth Avenue, Quezon City, Philippines (near Feria Road) in front of Jocfer Building. Tel: (02) 931 5787 Visit their Facebook here or their website at www.humanheartnature.com   

♥lots, Bel

2 comments:

  1. A must try! Hope you can check my blog as well. Happy reading! Please click "Join this site" to follow.
    http://bebotg.blogspot.com/2012/03/online-voucher-shopping-101.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. A must try! Hope you can check my blog as well. Happy reading! Please click "Join this site" to follow.
    http://www.bebotg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...