Do you know that avocados does not only taste good but they are good for skin too?
I'll share to you my first home-made recipe for skin. Hope ya' like it ;D
HOW TO MAKE AN AVOCADO MASK
You will need:
- 1 piece of avocado
- 1 teaspoon of honey
( I got the honey from my Dad and the avocado from our kitchen..**laughs)
STEP 1: Prepare the avocado and the honey
STEP 2: Cut them in halves and remove the seed.
STEP 3: Scoop it out.
STEP 4: Smash it using fork. You can also use the blender.
STEP 5: Scoop out 1 teaspoon of honey and mix it well.
STEP 6: Apply it to your face just like this ;D
STEP 7: After 15 minutes, wash your face with warm water thoroughly.
The result is a more brighter and whiten skin. I really love this!
- Before applying the mask, wash first your face w/ warm water to open your pores so that your skin will easily absorb the mask.
- You can also add milk in the mixture.
- If you don't have a honey, you can substitute brown sugar, it's good for the skin too!
- While applying the mask, there is a tendency that the avocado bits will smudge down. It's better to lie down while wearing this mask.
- Before you wash your face, remove first the avocado bits in your face and throw them in the toilet bowl, so that your sink will not be clogged.
- Lastly, RELAX and ENJOY!
This uber cheap application will really go a long way. Aside from there's no chemical added, it's all NATURAL, also you don't need to go outside just to get a mask. You can do it by yourself just like me ;D It only means that you don't have to spend a lot just to look and feel beautiful. Use the power of nature!
What do you think? Share it and follow me beauties! <3 ~~