A blog about reviews of products that are less than 100 pesos, discounted products, listing of stores and directory, current promos and events

Friday, July 8, 2011

Product Review: Etude House Sleeping Facial Pack (Pore Tightening)

ETUDE HOUSE SLEEPING FACIAL PACK (PORE TIGHTENING)

Hello guys! Thank God it's Friday! because I can share this cool product from Etude ~~ This is their Sleeping Mask. Who wouldn't like to put masks on their face (mask for skin) ?? Well, definitely not me! ;p I so love putting mask on my face every week (particularly every weekend) and also before an event or special occasion :) Why? because I feel that my skin is rejuvenated and revitalized. Not only that, I also wanted to minimize my pores!

Anyway, this product is different from other masks that we have seen in the market or services that are offered in spas or salons. This mask is extremely unique because:
  • It can be used everyday while others can be used only once or twice a week
  • The mask can stay longer on your face unlike others that can only stay for 10-15 minutes.
  • There's no heavy feeling because the texture is just like a moisturizer.
  • It makes the skin smooth and non-oily complexion (based on this variant) with 10 hour energized sleep efficacy. It means that it is best to use if you are stressed or having only few hours of sleep because it will give your skin a 10 hour sleep efficacy. So it's like healing or de-stressing your skin while you sleep. Isn't it great? But it still can be used even if you have lots of rest or hours of sleep.


The packaging is really nice. Actually all products from Etude do have cute packaging.


I chose the color green which is for combination and oily skin. I do have a combination type of skin (not too oily) and I chose this one because I do have large pores. Argh~ and I want to tighten it :)


There are also other variants. There is this color pink for moisturizing and color blue for brightening (correct me if I'm wrong)


I really wanted to buy this product ever since I saw this, but since it is kinda expensive for me that time and I think that this is not that important, I never thought of buying it anymore. Good thing Etude held their first ever Grand Sale last June, I got the chance to purchase it for a lesser price :D


 The texture is not that thick and when you apply it to your skin, it can be easily absorbed. While you are sleeping, you can feel like you're not wearing a mask at all! This is great when you are sleeping in an airconditioned room..hihi but not necessary;D


The effect? When I woke up in the morning, my face is not that oily anymore. But it ends there. After you have washed your face, the oil is coming out again. Good thing I'm also using Etude' Minisize U line to help my pores smaller. They work hand in hand to fight the oiliness in my face! Actually it's OK to have an oil to your face, but the ugly part is, large pores are seen :o

HOW TO USE?

1. After facial cleansing (also after your beauty ceremony>toner>emulsion>serum) apply pack to face before bedtime.
2. Leave it overnight.
3. Wash your face in the morning.

TIP: Don't forget to wash your face in the morning, it is still a mask and not a moisturizer. So you really need to rinse the mask off your face.

Use this everyday at night before going to sleep.
 
Regular Price: Php448, Sale Price: Php358.40
Where to Buy: Etude House click here for branches.
Size/Weight: 120ml

DISCLAIMER: Please test first if you are not allergic to the product. If you have a sensitive skin, consult first your dermatologist. If you experience swell, itching or irritation on skin, immediately stop using the product.

How about you? Have you tried this already? Share it and Follow me beauties:))

♥, Bel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...