A blog about reviews of products that are less than 100 pesos, discounted products, listing of stores and directory, current promos and events

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Baviphat All-in-One Peeling Gel

BAVIPHAT ALL-IN-ONE PEELING GEL

DESCRIPTION:

Exfoliation + Pore Care + Brightening with peach extracts. Removes dead skin cells to improve cell renewal rate which helps better absorption of skincare products.

Peach extracts helps to prevent skin dryness after exfoliation.


Just a little trivia here: Do you know that the endorser of Baviphat is BEYONCE? Well now you know! ;)


Baviphat is also a Korean Beauty Product. They are also known for their cute and unique packaging.


Unfortunately, there is no Baviphat here in the Philippines. I hope there is someone who has a good heart, haha.. who will bring this to the Philippines. (If only I can) Please! someone? :D


This is the picture of the gel ^ once applied on skin.


When spread ^


and continuously rubbing.....


After using it on my face, while rubbing, the gel is slight rough. It will hurt your skin if you rubbed it really hard. So, just rub it gently. I don't like the way after rubbing it. It's so messy. The white residues are starting to fall down from your face. So sweep the floor after! Anyways, even though it's kind of messy, I still like the smell, since it's peach! When it comes to the effect, my face became red (but it will not last long, just seconds) Maybe because I rubbed too hard? It's my fault! haha.. But I can see that my skin/pores is somehow became clear. I also noticed that my skin became brighter, maybe because dead skin are removed and there is a new layer of the skin.

HOW TO USE:

Apply to the face, avoiding the mouth and eye areas. Massage gently into the skin to exfoliate and rinse off with warm water.

Btw, bought this at Ebay for Php15 and it is good for 1 use.

Let me know what you think!
♥, Bel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...