A blog about reviews of products that are less than 100 pesos, discounted products, listing of stores and directory, current promos and events

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Etude House Yogurt Peel Cleansing Foam (Super Berry Mix)

ETUDE HOUSE YOGURT PEEL CLEANSING FOAM (SUPER BERRY MIX)

DESCRIPTION:

Moist exfoliating scrub cleanser to revitalize skin with Pomegranate and Raspberry extracts.


This is my first time to try a yogurt facial foam (I think?) But isn't great that there is a facial wash that has  yogurt-based ingredients?  :)


At first I thought that after using this, your face will peel (based on it's name "Yogurt Peel") but not really.


This is just a travel size bottle. It's 30ml.


The texture is thick and I love the smell. A bit of fruity yet creamy.


You will notice here that there are tiny red beads. Those are not rough, in fact, when you rub it in your skin, the beads will melt or mix with the solution/cream.


Etude House' Yogurt Peel Cleansing Foam is just a mild facial wash.  The beads are not harsh, therefore you can use this everyday. The first time I used it, my face became brighter/whiter. Some excess oils are removed, but the effect doesn't last long (I guess all of the facial cleansers are like this, lol) I don't know why am I expecting this. Anyways, it's a good product after all. But it really depends on what your skin type is and what suits you  well.

Thanks for reading!
♥, Bel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...