A blog about reviews of products that are less than 100 pesos, discounted products, listing of stores and directory, current promos and events

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Saizen Buys

Hello Guys! Long time no blog.. Anyway, I just want to share these items that I've chosen from Saizen Robinsons Manila's Opening & Blogger's tour. I've got these 10 items (I used my Gift Certificate worth P850 that Saizen gave me). Saizen has really lots of cute and functional things but I chose of getting products that are useful for me and my readers. I know their beauty products are not that popular(except for the charcoal mask) but here I am, looking for new, effective and affordable beauty & skincare products and Saizen has it all! Hopefully I'll make reviews of these awesome products.


In the meantime, SAIZEN is having a deal. You can purchase a Php170 gift certificate for only Php85!
That's half a price! It's also like a BUY 1 TAKE 1 promo.
So hurry! There's only 1 day left to purchase. 

Visit their Ensogo deal here.

♥lots, Bel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...