A blog about reviews of products that are less than 100 pesos, discounted products, listing of stores and directory, current promos and events

Monday, October 3, 2011

Saizen Blogger's Tour


September 30, 2011, Friday is the opening of Saizen's newest store in Robinson's Place Manila. I was one of the lucky bloggers that they have invited. On that same day, Saizen also held their "Blogger's Tour". It's my first time to attend a Blogger's Tour and I'm really excited to be part of the event.

Me at Saizen's Front Store (Claudette is at my back)

I came at Robinson's Manila at around 12:00pm together with my mother and my sister and had lunch. We were really so early. Well I like it that way, it's a sign of professionalism. At 1:30, we went at Saizen already. We were looking around to see what's in store for us. I started looking at the beauty section. Since my blog is all about beauty, I'm searching for beauty products that I can share to my readers and fellow bloggers.


I'm not sure if I'm the first one who came but all I know is that I'm the first one to register at their registration form. *.* Knowing that I came all the way from Fairview #traffic


The one wearing a black pants is Ms. Josette, Marketing Manager of Saizen and on the right is Claudette who is also a blogger. She's so nice!


We were given a media kit/company profile. When I was in college, we were taught on how to make such during my Public Relations Class. Oh I miss it already!


I asked my sister to take picture of me holding my favorite products from Saizen.
TRIVIA: Daiso Charcoal Cleansing Foam is my very first product review. ;)

The program started at around 2:30pm I think? because we are still waiting for other bloggers to arrive. When we are all complete already, Ms. Josette introduced herself and asked us to introduce also ourselves. Then after that, she gave us this form.


This is a game/challenge in which we should find those products indicated and the winner will win more Gift Certificates! Yay! I'm really nervous yet challenged because I want to win. But while the searching has started, it's really hard. WHY?
  • You have to think first what are the products that is being described.
  • You will find them one by one. It's really hard because the space is too narrow. You can't even run around or even walk fast because the store has lots of customers. Also, they have a wide array of products. So it's hard to find a specific product. Also the texts in the products are written in Japanese so you wouldn't know if that is the one that is being described.
In the end, I lost! ~HAHA~

It was really a tiring game that made me dehydrated yet worth and exciting one! I feel like I'm really in a challenge/game reality show. (except for the camera) *laughs


After losing the game, I thought that I will not receive anything. But Ms. Josette came to me and gave this. She said that she's giving me a GC worth Php850 and it's good for 10 items. #smiled happily


The GC is only valid for that day only and to that branch only. Thank you Saizen!

Left to Right: Ms. Josette (Marketing Manager), Ms. Rose (Store Manager), Sir Rhan
They are all so nice and very good to me. Thank You for assisting me as well as inviting me. Please greet them if you see them there. :)


Food from Cafe France. They are all so delicious and we were all so hungry because of the challenge. Hihi.


Yum Yum! I want to eat again! ;)


My basket! After eating, I started shopping items and I will use my GC!

I will have a separate post on what are the 10 things that I bought from Saizen. Thank you all for reading!
Thank you also to Saizen for this wonderful chance. ;)

♥, Bel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...