A blog about reviews of products that are less than 100 pesos, discounted products, listing of stores and directory, current promos and events

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Saizen's Opening at Robinson's Place Manila

Hello to my readers and fellow bloggers! Yesterday, I was able to attend Saizen's Store Opening at Robinson's Place Manila and I was fortunate to be chosen as one of the bloggers that they have invited.

I think this is their 7th branch already and still counting.. Wow! That's a good news :) The Store Manager also told us that Saizen is expanding and will have a soon-to-open branches at Market Market, Puerto Princesa Palawan and somewhere in South. So if you're living in those areas, watch out for it. :)

I've read on their Facebook Fanpage before the opening that Saizen will have a new store concept. I really have no idea if what would it be. After seeing it for the first time yesterday, (since we entered at the Padre Faura Entrance and I am really excited to see the store already) I was really slight shocked because they changed everything. From their original color which is blue, their logo, the counter, how the products were arranged and a lot more. 

 The store was really packed with a lot of people!

 While waiting for the other bloggers to arrive, I saw this one and took picture of him. I wonder if he's the mascot of Saizen. *.*

 The new-look counters!

 BLOGGER'S TOUR! I will have a separate post for this ;)

 By the way, if you still don't know what SAIZEN is, SAIZEN is:
  • Php 85 store. Yup! All of the items here are all priced at 85 Pesos!
  • It's a Japanese store that sells everything! As in! From Kitchen tools, housewares, beauty products, food & drinks, pet clothes and a lot more!
  • Their products are cool, fun and unique
  • They are the exclusive distributor of Daiso
Double Eyelid Tape & Brow Stencils

Lipsticks

Daiso Charcoal Cleansing Cream

Nail Polishes

Winmax Nail French

Nail Polishes for only Php85

I don't know what is this one, there's no English word indicated.





Lotions

Cleansing Water

Daiso Charcoal Cleansing Foam

Daiso Charcoal Mask

Daiso Nose Pack

Komenuka Cleansing Foam & Aloe Face Wash

Aloe Facial Cleansing Foam

Aloe Bubbling Make-Up Remover

Charcoal Face Wash

Hand Creams in Rose & Lavender

SUMI Charcoal Facial Cleansing Foam

Foot Care Cream (Heel)

Charcoal Body Scrub

Pouches

Mirrors


Horse Fat Foot Cream



Eyelash Extensions

Eyelash Curler

Saizen Print on the Floor

Puffs and Sponges

Fake Eyelashes

Eyelash Curler

Eyelash Glue

Horse Fat Hair Shampoo

Horse Fat Hair Conditioner

Saizen's Food & Beverage Section

Royal Jelly Lotion

12 rolls of tissue

Whitening Toner (I think?) Just ask the SA what is this for.

Mini Eyebrow Pencil

Bath Products

Pencil Case / Organizer

Uber Kawaii Bowls & Plates

File Organizers/ Folders

Japanese Drinks

Hello Kitty Candies

Japanese Sauces, Condiments etc.

Clay Tools

Coloring/Painting Tools

Chocolates/Biscuits

Notebooks/Planners/Stationeries

Clay Dough

Baking & Cooking Tools

Detergent Spray

Chopsticks

Plastic Organizers

Hand Wash

Table/Place Mat

Organizer & Corks

Raincoat for Dogs

Dog Clothes

Slippers

Coin/Piggy Bank

Socks

Stockings

Hair Rollers/Curlers

Hair Clips and Ponytails

Eye Shadow: Pink

Eye Shadow: Purple

Eye Shadow: Blue

Face Powder Pearl

Compact Powder refills

Eyeshadow

Eyebrow Coat

Compact Powder

Smooth Base

Eyeshadows

Eyebrow Pencil

Eyebrow Pencil

Mascara Base

Mascaras

Cute Bags!

Henna Hair Dye

Princess Pink Color Lip Balm

Make-Up Corrector

It was really fun shopping around at Saizen. It is somehow addicting because you feel like you want to buy everything! Thanks to my Mom and to my Sister who went shopping with me at Saizen and to support me as well. They also bought a lot of items from Saizen! Actually it was really my Mom who introduced me to Saizen because she often go there to buy what she needs for the house.

I also want to thank Saizen for inviting me at their opening. It was really worth an effort knowing that we came all the way from Fairview. Yeap. Such a long trip.

Anyways, there's one thing that I don't like with their new store. The space is much smaller from other Saizen stores, so there's a tendency to bump with other people and say "I'm Sorry" or "Excuse Me". I'm glad that the customers are also courteous whenever I hit them accidentally with my basket. *.*

Also another thing, their products are not yet 100% complete. There are some things that are not yet displayed. Store Manager Ms. Rose told me that there are still a lot of stocks that is not yet out because there's no space already. But hopefully soon it will be readily available. :)

Watch out for my next post  "The Blogger's Tour"

Thanks for reading!

How about you? Have you visit the store already? Share your thoughts! ;) 
♥, Bel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...