A blog about reviews of products that are less than 100 pesos, discounted products, listing of stores and directory, current promos and events

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Product Review: Human Heart Nature Strengthening Conditioner

HUMAN HEART NATURE STRENGTHENING CONDITIONER IN GUGO & CALAMANSI PEPPERMINT SCENT

Hi Guys! Have you read my blog post on Human Heart Nature's shampoo? If not, you can read it here

Anyway,  here is another product from Human Heart Nature. This is their strengthening conditioner. If you have hairfall or your hair easily breaks, this is the product for you! Of course, it goes hand-in-hand with the HHN shampoo for effective result :)


 All of their ingredients are 100% No Harmful Chemicals!


 The cap is quite cute though, but sometimes it's hard to open it *too tight~


 It's duration is only 12 months.


 I love the Peppermint Scent :D


 The texture is thick and creamy.

THE RESULT?
I have a soft hair after wash and it's easy to comb, but it seems I do have lots of hairfall :o I don't know if it's normal. Maybe I'll continue using it to see if it gives positive result other than making my hair smooth and smells great :D


 I like this product because:
  • They have small bottles of their products which is important in testing first the product before purchasing big bottles.
  • It's cheap for a natural product.
  • Proudly Philippine made. This product is also for export in US.
  • Handy (not bulky)
  • My hair is soft and silky; easy to comb 
  • My hair's smell is awesome :)

What I don't like (this serves as a suggestion to the product)
  • The packaging is not that cute though. I hope they change it so that they can attract more customers.
  • The 50 ml bottle is only good for less than a week use.
  • While combing it (after bath when you're about to dry your hair) I see lots of hair on the floor! Waah.
  • I hope it's also available in the market/malls for easy access.

Try first if your skin is suitable to the product. Others are not used to natural products so sometimes it may cause them the other way around.


HOW TO USE?

1. After shampoo, apply directly to hair.
2. Leave on for a whole song or two for maximum effect.
3. Rinse your hair well.

TIP: 
  • Always wash your hair with cold water. Hot water may cause hairfall.
Use this everyday.
 
Regular Price:  Php49.75
Where to Buy: dealers, online etc. Bought mine thru their site. It's www.humanheartnature.com
Size/Weight: 50ml

DISCLAIMER: Please test first if you are not allergic to the product. If you have a sensitive skin, consult first your dermatologist. If you experience swell, itching or irritation on skin, immediately stop using the product. Avoid contact with eyes. For external use only.

How about you? Have you tried this already? Share it and Follow me beauties:))

♥, Bel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...